|GodwinGroup Gulf Coast ADDY Awards 2012|
GodwinGroup and clients received gold and silver awards at the American Advertising Federation Mississippi Gulf Coast 2012 ADDY® Awards. Held March 3 at the Oak Crest Mansion Inn in Pass Christian, Mississippi, the theme of this year's awards was Gone with the ADDYs. Advertising professionals and students from across the Mississippi Gulf Coast put on their best Southern drawls and gathered together to celebrate the special talent and abundant creativity found in South Mississippi.
GodwinGroup copywriter Jessica Russell was named AFF Gulf Coast Copywriter of the Year, a well-deserved recognition for all the great work Jessica does for award-winning clients such as Mississippi Power and Hancock Bank. Jessica wrote the Gold ADDY Award-winning "Freedom Riders" ad for Mississippi Power, pictured below.
Mississippi Power - Mississippi Power Freedom Riders Ad, Consumer/Trade, full-page color
Gulf Coast Regional Tourism Partnership - "Leave Your Winter Coat at Home" Times Square Ad; Outdoor Board, Digital, or Animated
Congratulations to all GodwinGroup employees and clients. These awards are well-deserved recognition for the great work we do together for our beautiful Gulf Coast!
More posts by this author
- Tourism Marketing: Behind-the-Scenes on the Mississippi Gulf Coast
- GodwinGroup Wins at Jackson AdFed ADDY Awards 2012
- The Business of English Majors
- GodwinGroup Ribbon Cutting at One Jackson Place in Downtown Jackson
- Mississippi Baptist Health Systems – Amplifying the Message
- RadioGaga: Lady Gaga's Digital Album Sales Reminiscent of Radiohead
- Charlie Sheen: Media Hot Shot
- Award-winning Relationships - Trustmark Bank
- Social Media Marches On
- Magnolia Health Plan - Traditional Marketing Spotlight
- The Branding of Steve Martin